Frequently Asked Questions

  1. How do I obtain an architectural form?
    A: Visit the Documents section in menu of the website and click on Forms or click here.

  2. Who do I contact with a problem? (Examples: fallen tree limb from an Association tree, malfunctioning sprinkler head, flooding in a common area)
    A: Call the Association’s management company (See Association Information under Association in the menu or click here).

  3. Where are the HOA Board meetings held?
    A: Most meetings are held at the Congregational Church of the Valley, located at 240 S. Cooper, Chandler, AZ 85225. Directions can be found by following this link MapQuest.